Thursday, February 10, 2011

Monopoly

I found a Monopoly game at half price books brand new for $4.95 and just couldnt resist.  I have always loved playing but haven't played in years.  So I decided it was time that  me and BF have our own game and start playing. Well tonight was our first game.  I chose to be the shoe I don't know why because growing up I hated being the shoe.  The only thing worse than the shoe was the iron.  BF was the top hat he said since Mr. Monopoly wore one that he knew that would bring him the fortunes he needed to beat me.  Well I guess he was right.  It was touch and go for a while but I finally went bankrupt.  I could of mortagaged off some of my property but we had already played for 2 1/2 hours and to be honest it was past my bed time.  So he did his little victory dance and I told him next time I get to be the top hat and the banker because I think he was skim a little off the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment