Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pickled Pink Boutique

I am learning so much about things little girls love since working with the ladies at Pickled Pink Boutique.  I had no idea most of this stuff even existed but what I am finding is so cute I wish I had a little girl that I could spoil.  Here are just a few things I have learned.  LaLaLoopsy any ideas what that is?  Look how cute this little doll is.
 
Of course then there is Hello Kitty.  Funny my sister loved Hello Kitty back in the day.  Amazing she is still around and still so popular.

Doesn't everyone want to be a princess?
Angry birds is a huge hit as well.  I have heard about this game but have never actually seen it.

I am so glad I have friends who have helped me get to know what is hip for the young girls now days.  I seriously would of been completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment