Friday, February 17, 2012

Cricut vs. Silhouette Cameo

I purchased my Cricut Expression a year ago and to be honest I really haven't used it near as much as I thought I would.  I had big ideas and grand goals that never really developed into anything at all.  I STRUGGLE with the stupid sticky mat and literally  have thrown one away because I couldn't get the paper off of it.  I know all you Cricut users are gasping right now but I was so frustrated that I just gave up.  I know it's suppose to be super sticky to hold everything in place but when your project rips because the mat won't let go then whats the point!  Anyways I have been looking at other options and I think I am going to sell it and get the Silhouette Cameo  It's the same price as the Cricut but you don't have to buy the entire cartridge to get one image, which I have never really done that because I have the SCAL program.  So wondering if any of you have the either machine and what are your thoughts on them? 

2 comments:

  1. Did u buy it yet? Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, I don't have either but wish I had at least one of them, LOL. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete