Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 What do you want out of this year?


So 2012 is here and I still can't beleive another year has gone by so fast.  I think back to this time last year and the things I wanted to focus on and what all I have accomplished and there have definitely been some major mountains that were climbed and some small ant hills that I just couldn't seem to conquer.  I think I need a new game plan to really get on track this year.  So first thing is to get myself organized.  When Christmas rolled around and I had orders to fill I felt like I could of easily gotten them done so much more quickly if I wasn't always looking for my supplies.  So I have already begun the process of getting rid of stuff I dont use or need and start putting everything in a place that makes sense.  Went to my dad's for Christmas and he gave me 3 sets of these drawers that he has had in his garage without using for years.  These are so  perfect for me.  The drawers are small but deep so they are actually useful.  As soon as we got home I started the cleaning process.  A little scrap paper and modpodge and they will be adorable.  I hope to finish them up this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment