Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Did you miss me?

I have had so much going on lately that there just is not enough time in the day.  So I am going to work at posting even if it is something short more than once a week.  So if you are wondering what I have been up to lately I am happy to say a lot.  I finally finished my book for all my scrabble tiles and my order has been placed.  I can't wait to get it!  It turned out so adorable don't you think?  I plan on putting them out at store counters like flower shops or consignment store or maybe even antique malls.  So much of what I do is custom that making a bunch hoping they will sell just doesn't work for me.  I also was contacted by someone who is interested in my military charms.  She is looking to purchase 100 of each branch so this could be a huge deal for my business.  Wish me luck.  I know my stuff is good quality so I am hoping I hear back from her soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment