Monday, February 21, 2011

MIA - Again :-(


Okay so I have not been posting for the past week and this is usually where my downfall begins on my blog.  I just get side track and don't get around to it or I truly have nothing interesting to say.  Well I am determined to post and post often.  So today several of my Twilight friends has decided to do a group re-read of the entire saga and finish just before the week of November 18 when Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out in theaters.  We are going to read three chapters a week and discuss.  I have never been able to talk to other friends who are reading the serious so I am very excited.  I think I am going to make us all bookmarks for the read.  I should be fun.  I am very excited to be able to start from the beginning and read it slow so I can really absorb it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment