Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grocery shopping success story

We went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart last night and I can honestly say that I think we have passed a huge test for ourselves.  This is the very first time that we have shopped only on the outer section of the store without going into the aisle. When I first heard this is the way to shop I thought there is no way that we could possibly do it.  There is so much in the aisles I need!  Now that we are on the Atkins plan and following so closely I can't think of one food item in the aisle that we need.  We got chicken, ground beef, bacon, pork chops and steaks.  In the veggie section we got too many to mention but I will say that I did buy cauliflower and I am going to attempt to make the cauliflower crust pizza this weekend.  I hear it is awesome so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment