Monday, February 7, 2011

Atkins for real this time

I have attempted on many occasions to diet and get my life back to healthy and have always been unsuccessful. Just like this blog I have attempted to start one up several times but I lose interest and just stop posting.  I mean who I am kidding no one is reading it anyways right?  But today is different.  Why you ask?  Because I have been officially doing the low carb Atkins for 2 weeks and have lost 8 lbs.  This is such a huge accomplishment that so many of us dieters know.  Starting a diet is not the hard part staying on a diet is the struggle.  I have tried so many and when I dont see the scale moving I just get frustrated and give up.  Well this time it is definitely different because my scale is moving!  I think a lot has to do with BF supporting me and helping me stick with it.  I have not had any wine for 2 weeks which is an accomplishment in it's self.  I did actually have a glass last night to watch the Super Bowl but to be honest it took me over an hour to drink it and it just didnt taste the same.  I think I have finally gotten past the suger cravings and the headache I have had the last few days has finally gone.  So I am extremely happy to say that things are on the right path.  What was my motivation you ask?  My friend Holli.  Thank you and you look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment