Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Vinyl Cutter!

So I have been debating on keeping my Cricut machine or upgrading to a Silhouette Cameo. Well I decided to keep my Cricut because I have the SCAL program you can no longer purchase which essential is priceless and I got me a GCC Expert 24 vinyl cutter. What is that you ask? Well it is a vinyl cutter that can cut up to 24" tall and as long as you need. I absoultely love vinyl wall decals I think that they added a added beauty to a wall that you can't always get at an affordable price. So I have decided to join the vinyl wall decor world and give it a try. I think it will be extremely successful and lots of fun to do custom designs. So here are a few that I have been working on let me know what you think. #fiftyshadesofgrey




No comments:

Post a Comment