Monday, January 16, 2012

Les Mills Pump Class today!

Now that the new year is underway things are settling down a bit for me.  I have been so busy trying to get things ready for my space at Pink Pickled Boutique that I haven't had time to breathe.  Now that it is done and behind me I am ready to tackle the one thing that seems to always be my biggest challenge.  I am determined to lose this weight that has been hanging around way too long.  Girl Scout cookies are almost gone, yes we bought them because we don't know how to tell the neighbors kids no, pantry has been cleaned out, fridge has been cleaned out so nothing left in the house to get me off track.  I am going to my first Les Mills Pump class today at the YMCA and a bit nervous.  I know it will be packed and will kick my ass but it is what I need to get myself active.  Yes I need a class structure in order for me to be accountable for my fitness.  I hope someday I will enjoy it but right now dreading it more than anything.  I hope I don't look like a complete idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment