Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photoshop Elements

I have been using PSE for about 4 years now and have taught myself everything I know and I learned today I dont know much.  I can do the basic picture editing and some advance stuff and do scrapbooking and understand for the most part how things work but I had no idea what I was missing out on so I have just recently taking the extra time to learn about ACTIONS and STYLES.  I workd on Styles last week and I googled till my fingers hurt finding all the fun free ones that are avaliable.  I felt like I hit the jackpot until today when I went to look at Atomic Cupcake website.  I have know about them for some time but I was so overwhelmed that I just never took the time to get to understand the biggest jackpot of my life ACTIONS!  Okay maybe on the biggest but by far the biggest when it comes to PSE.  I can not beleive it has taken me this long to even attempt and ACTION.  What was I thinking?  Seriously if you have not attempted to install Actions or Styles please do not wait any longer it's not as hard as it seems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment